domingo, 22 de julho de 2012

I think about all of us walking our own Green Mile

Revi esse filme ontem, The Green Mile (A espera de um milagre), o que já deve ser a milésima, e sempre me emociono com essa parte do filme. O elenco é de primeira, capitaneado por Tom Hanks, que para mim é um dos melhores atores da atualidade. Não faz filme porcaria e trabalha muito. Esse cara consegue ser uma pessoa totalmente diferente a cada papel que faz. A mesma cara, mas transmite uma personalidade diferente em cada um. Não sei se é o roteiro que é muito bom, mas o diretor Frank Darabont também ajudou bastante.

Esse cara fez entre outras coisas, The Majestic, estrelado por Jim Carrey, que quando não está fazendo caretas em comédia, trabalha muito bem também, vide O Show de Truman - O Show da Vida, e The Shawshank Redemption (Um Sonho de Liberdade), estrelado por Tim Robbins e Morgan Freeman, outros dois ótimos atores. Enfim, vale a pena ver pelo roteiro e pelos ótimos atores.


Paul - ...what about a preacher? Someone to say a little prayer with.
John - Don't want no preacher. You can say a prayer, if you like.
Paul - Me? Suppose I could, if it came to that.
Paul - John... I have to ask you something very important now.
John - I know what you gonna say. You don't have to say it.
Paul - No, I do. I do. I have to say it. John... tell me what you want me to do. You want me to take you out of here? Just let you run away? See how far you could get?
John - Why would you do such a foolish thing?
Paul - On the day of my judgment... when I stand before God... and he asks me why did I... Did I kill one of his true... miracles... what am I going to say? That it was my job? It's my job.
John - You tell God the Father it was a kindness you done. I know you're hurting and worrying. I can feel it on you. But you ought to quit on it now. I want it to be over and done with. I do. I'm tired, boss. Tired of being on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. I'm tired of never having me a buddy to be with... to tell me where we's going to, coming from, or why. Mostly, I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world... every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head... all the time. Can you understand?
Paul - Yes, John, I think I can.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário