sábado, 7 de julho de 2012

American Beauty 2

Não poderia deixar de colocar aqui a cena mais poética do filme... É simplesmente linda a cena e o texto que o cara fala.... No filme ele é dado como maluco... esquisito... Mas não é esse bem o caso.

Olhe como esse cara apreende o sagrado.....


You want to see the most beautiful thing I've ever filmed ?
It was one of those days...
where it's a minute away from snowing...
and there was this electricity in the air...
You can almost hear it. Right ?
And this bag was just...
dancing with me...
like a little kid begging me to play with it...
for 15 minutes.
That's the day I realized that there was this...
entire life..
behind things..
and this incredibly benevolent force...
that wanted me to know that there was no reason to be afraid ever. Never...

Video's a poor excuse, I know...
but it helps me remember...
I need to remember...
Sometimes there's so much...
beauty...
in the world. I feel like I can't take it...
and my heart...
is just going... to cave in.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário