quarta-feira, 8 de maio de 2013

Rock 'n' Roll Fantasty...



Rock 'n' Roll Fantasty
Bad Company

Here come the jesters 1-2-3
It's all part of my fantasy
I love the music and I love to see the crowd
Dancing in the aisles and singing out loud, yeah

Here come the dancers one by one
Your mama's callin' but you're having fun
You find you're dancin' on that number nine cloud
Put your hands together and sing it out loud

It's all part of my rock 'n' roll fantasy
It's all part of my rock 'n' roll dream, yeah

Put out the spotlights, one and all
Let the feelin' get down do your soul
The music's so loud you can hear the sound
Reaching for the sky and turning up the ground

It's all part of my rock 'n' roll fantasy
It's all part of my rock 'n' roll dream, yeah

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário