sábado, 25 de agosto de 2012

Philadelphia Film

Aproveitando o post do Neil Young cantando Philadelphia, aproveito para recomendar o filme. Como sempre uma atuação impecável de Tom Hanks e mesmo o Denzel Washington não está mau não.... Recomendadíssimo....


Tom Hanks - Do you mind this music? Do you like opera? 
Denzel Washington - I am not that familiar with opera, Andrew.
Tom Hanks - Oh, this is my favorite aria. It's Maria Callas. It's Andrea Chenier. Umberto Giordano. This is Madeleine. She's saying how... during the French Revolution
the mob set fire to her house. And her mother died, saving her. She says, " Look! The place that cradled me is burning. I am alone. Do you hear the heartache in her voice?
Can you feel it?  Now, in come the strings, and it changes everything. It's like the music... it fills with a hope. And that'll change again. Listen. Listen. I bring sorrow
to those who love me. Oh, that single cello! It was during this sorrow that love came to me. A voice filled with harmony. It said, 'Live still. I am life. Heaven is in your eyes. It's everything around you. It's the blood and the mud. I am divine! I am oblivion. I am the god... that comes down from the heavens to the earth... and makes of the earth a heaven. I am love. I am love.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário